AmiArcadia and WinArcadia are multi-emulators of these machines:
* the Emerson Arcadia 2001 console family (Bandai, Emerson,
Grandstand, Intervision, Leisure-Vision, Leonardo, MPT-03, Ormatu,
Palladium, Poppy, Robdajet, Tele-Fever, Tempest, Tryom, Tunix,
* the Interton VC 4000 console family (Acetronic, Fountain, Hanimex,
Interton, Prinztronic, Radofin, Rowtron, Soundic, Voltmace,
Waddington, etc.) (c. 1978);
* the Elektor TV Games Computer (1979);
* PIPBUG-based and BINBUG-based machines (EA 77up2, EA 78up5, Signetics
Adaptable Board Computer, Eurocard 2650, etc.) (c. 1977-1978);
* the Signetics Instructor 50 trainer (1978);
* the Central Data 2650 computer (1977);
* the Astro Wars, Galaxia, Laser Battle and Lazarian coin-ops by
* the Malzak 1 and 2 coin-ops by Kitronix (c. 1980);
* the Chaos 2 computer (1983);
* the Dolphin trainer (1977);
* the PHUNSY computer (c. 1980);
* AY-3-8550/8600-based Pong systems (c. 1976-1977);
* the Ravensburger Selbstbaucomputer aka 2650 Minimal Computer trainer
* the MIKIT 2650 trainer (1978); and
* the VTech Type-right machine (1985).
Features include: ReAction GUI, load/save snapshots, windowed and full-
screen modes, CPU tracing, trainer, drag and drop support, graphics
scaling, automatic load/save of configuration/game, keyboard/joystick/
gamepad/paddle/mouse/trackball support, autofire, turbo mode, gameplay
recording/playback, sprite demultiplexing, help windows, source code,
debugger, frame skipping, redefinable keys, save screenshots (4 supported
formats), ARexx port, network play (IPv4 and IPv6), real-time monitor,
locale support, game selection sidebar, text-to-speech, printer output,
artefacting, support for ZIPped games, clipboard support, palette editor,
tone retuning, high score management, force feedback, sprite editor, 3D,
assembler, CALM support.
The supported languages are currently English, Dutch, French, German,
Greek, Italian, Russian and Spanish.
The emulators are open source freeware. The source code was compiled using
SAS/C 6.59 (OS3.x version), GNU C (OS4.x and MorphOS versions) and Visual
C 6.0+SP6 (Windows version). They were written by James Jacobs of Amigan
AHI V4+ is required if you want sound.
Changes since V24.52:
* Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
END OF DOCUMENT-----------------------------------------------------------